What a horrible day yesterday was. Mainly because of what a STUPID thing I did with the backend engine, Moveable Type. They offered a new and improved beta that is supposed to install like a piece of cake, except, this cake seemed like one that I baked–it was so messed up, and I should have known better, but I didn’t back up any of my template files. So, I have been trying to reconfigure my files and get everything back to normal. The good news, is it will offer my site to be cleaner (in the background programming, because all my ‘testing’ files were deleted with the program), the bad news is it will be a little bit before EVERYTHING is back to normal. So ignored the mislinks, the search, the comment posting and such until I completely fix everything.