Wow, it has been a whirlwind of the past four months. As you can see with the new version of Globetrotter, a lot has changed. The end of 2006 wrapped up quickly, but here’s the lowdown:
- Started my job search in September–Had phone interviews as I was still in Australia, and happened across an Australian company looking for someone for their newly opened San Francisco office.
- University of Sydney Finals–My final semester of my Master’s Degree.
- Offer from the Australian company to relocate to San Francisco–just 2 days after I finished my last final.
- Arrived in San Francisco, start work the next day to see a tradeshow for the industry.
- Apartment Hunt.
- Christmas back home to see family (First time in over 18 months!).
- Move to new apartment.
- Return to Australia for 2 week visit for work.
- Start settling in.
I’ve found the best apartment that has made me so happy. Work is going great–I’m learning a lot every day. I’ve almost settled completely in to the apartment–still waiting on my couch to be delivered! So, if anyone is visiting San Francisco, please get in touch as I have a great place to put you up! Hope everyone had a safe New Year’s, and I plan to see many of you this year, as work takes me around the globe!
And for those of you wondering about my book, I’m sorry for the delay, but I hope to have a final copy in my hands by my birthday (in March!) :)